Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Peek-a-boo... I see you!

.Signs of the Times:
.......................________________
......................|...REAL ESTATE.-|--------------------------*
......................|..INFORMATION.|KE Stocktin CA.....-|
......................|..............**..............|NUDIST Supplies-.|
......................|.NO DRESS CODE.|........------>......-..-.....|
......................|.....Stop 'n chat!.- .|GULAR GAS 2.87--.|
......................|______.._______|---------------------------*
................................-....|...................-.......|
...............................-.....|....................-......|..
................................-....|..-....................._/\_
.............................-...._/\_

********************
Editor's Comments:
********************
When I saw these signs on a recent trip out west, I stopped at the Real Estate office to see if there were any interesting customers inside.

After I signed a six-month lease for a house with a second-story win- dow overlooking two beaches, I decided to try and find out exactly what the difference was between nudist supplies and regular supplies.

When I went in the gas station to see for myself.I was told that all they sell is suntan lotion and beer.

I couldn't even buy a pair of trunks!!

Can you imagine?

Oh well... when in Rome...

No comments:

Post a Comment