Monday, July 6, 2009

The Freeloader


Taste Tester
Dept:

.............. TRY the NEW
.......GALLSTONE MUESLI
........... .. IT'S SO GOOD
........... WE GUARANTEE
....... ....YOU'LL LIKE IT!

........................***
. ........We support our claim
...........with a
.FREE box of
...........Gallstone Muesli!!

-Gallstone Foods Inc.
********************
Editor's Comments:
********************
Dear Gallstone Muesli:

I hate your Muesli! It tastes like soggy cardboard.

I do not like soggy cardboard either, but I ate some once because
I was broke and could not find anything else to eat.

If I had to choose between Gallstone Muesli and any kind of card- board at all for breakfast, I would choose the cardboard for sure.

Yours truly,
The Editor

P.S.
Please send my free box of Gallstone Muesli to:
555 Shnorer Circle
Poohbah, GA 3032?

Also, if I do not like it either, would it be possible for me to get another free box for that one too?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment