Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'll Get You My Pretty

.
Welcome to The Wicked Witch's
Olde Souvenir Shoppe
We specialize in
brooms, capes, incantations of all sorts, spiders, spells,
powders, magic potions, big black hats, cats, and pots.
Proprietor:  Morgan le Fay
 

(Don't even think about it!)
signed: Morgan

Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble. 
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the cauldron boil and bake; 
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing,--
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Macbeth Act IV, Scene 1, lines 10-19
*********************
 Editor's Comments:
*********************
As a 5-Star customer I went ahead and parked in the lot since I was one of the good guys.

But even though I had receipts in my hot little hands, as my luck would have it Miss Morgan was having a bad day, I found myself on the wrong side of her Abracadabra, and she sent me hopping out of the store back to my truck.

If all that isn't bad enough, worse is that now I'm doomed to nothing more than June bugs and maybe a passing fly or two for supper.

Oh boy!  I just can't wait!

ZAP!!   Would you please... Ribbit... pass the salt...

No comments:

Post a Comment