Friday, November 4, 2011

It's that time again...

.

*********************
Editor's Comments:
*********************
To most, Fall Back signals that the glorious and long-anticipated extra hour of sleep has arrived at last; and it does, it does - sort of...
Sort of, since I've learned through the years that this wonderful, precious, extra hour is canceled out with interest when, after nimbly springing out of the sack an hour too early, the better part of my morning is spent tediously re-setting every clock in the house... except ONE.
I always manage to forget ONE! 
Finally, my duty justly done, after but a fleeting 4 months Spring Ahead once again opens its gaping maw.

Oh joy! I just can't WAIT!!

Maybe the world will end early and I'll be spared the pain and agony.

No comments:

Post a Comment