Monday, August 24, 2009

The Four Amigos

.
Daydreaming Dept:
.
I gaze at the full brilliant moon; the same one I think to myself upon which Plato, Socrates, and Aristotle themselves gazed long ago.
.
Suddenly I imagine that they all appear out of nowhere and miraculously stand beside me.
.
.
I tell Socrates about the nationalldebate over one's right to die...we discuss the constancy of humankind throughout the ages at length.



.....
.....I tell Plato that I live in a country that's come
    the closestltolUtopia, then I show him a
    copy of our nation's brilliant Constitution..


.
I tell Aristotle that we have found many more than four basic elements and I show him what is now a much expanded periodic table.
.
.

Then I find a full box of kitchen matches. I strike one to satisfy their puzzled looks...
.

They gasp with wonder...

.
********************
Editor's Comments:
********************


We spend the rest of the night lighting farts...

No comments:

Post a Comment