Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Parking Spot


Circle the Wagons Dept:
.
Moishe the attorney, on the way to defend his latest client at the Manhattan Criminal Courts Building, was running terribly late.
.
To make matters worse, he couldn't find a parking place anywhere.
.
He looked and looked with no luck whatsoever.
.
As time passed, now becoming desperate he decided to pray for something to open up.
.
"Oh Lord, God of my Fathers, come to my rescue and please please PLEASE let me find a parking place. I'll do ANYTHING if you'll just let me find a parking place." he said.
.
"I promise to eat ONLY kosher food... I'll lead the Walk for Hunger... I'll give my time to the soup kitchen... I'll volunteer to teach Sunday school... I'll do anything at all Lord, but PLEASE, oh please let me find a spot to park!" begged the desperate man, now starting to panic.
.
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon.
.. muttered Moishe as he continued to search.
.
And THEN, as if by magic, a blessed parking spot suddenly appeared right in front of him.
.
As he scooted in, he quickly rolled his eyes heavenward and said:
.
Ummm... never mind Lord, I found one...
.
*******************
Editor's Comment: .I wonder if he got his man off the hook?
*******************

No comments:

Post a Comment