Thursday, September 3, 2009

Open Wide

.
Old Wives' Tales Dept:
.
                       GAPEIN
              DENTAL GROUP

            OUR GIFT TO YOU
                and your family!

Call our office within 20 days and
our gift to you will .be a complete
consultation, exam and x-rays for
a charge of only one dollar.

We welcome you and your loved...

Open 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. we invite you
to make our office your dental...

We specialize in chickens and we
provide .full .time on-site day care,
available for all of your small ones.
.
********************
Editor's Comments:
********************
Well I never!   I did not think that chickens had any teeth at all!

That goes to show that you learn something every day altho I think I remember an old saying that had to do with hen's teeth being scarce.

I guess it was all a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment