Saturday, May 2, 2009

Meet The Editor

.
Dear Readers:

At the insistence of my daughter Clara, I am at long last delving into the cyber world of blogging.

As many of you know I've been sending e-mails on every subject under the sun to selected recipients using the by- line of "The Editor" for a long long time. Being an inveterate pack rat, what this means is that, using years of archived material, I have a ton-and-a-half of ready-made blogs all but ready to post.

Oh joy!!

I've already done all of the hard work (well, a good deal of it anyway).

It makes more sense to post a blog rather than composing an e-mail and mailing it willy-nilly to whomever. Blogs give more exposure.

In advance, no offense to anyone or any group is ever intended. I promise to send sensitive material via personal e-mail only and not bore my online readers with rants, political opinions or any other nonsense like that. Remember... whatever it is; whatever it may be;

It's all in FUN!!

All names with the exception of my own family members and recog- nizeable public figures and products are fictitious (that, or changed to protect the guilty), as are the names of virtually all cities, towns, and news organizations.

The articles however, are purportedly true and were actually pub- lished. Well... maybe I used a bit of literary license here and there
to touch up a few of them- just to make good copy you understand, but they're mostly true anyway.

Reference to any other person whether living or dead is coincidental (Actually, I don't know why I put this part in; just to sound like I know what I'm talkin' about I guess.)

Anyway - here goes... wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. congratulations on launching the new site--see i told you it wasn't hard =) and happy early birthday! love, clara

    ReplyDelete